Almo Professional A/V is concluding its 2016 E4 AV Tour in Dallas, Texas on October 18. The final event of the year arrives chock-full of InfoComm CTS-accredited courses and workshops, highlighted by a keynote address about 4K, which will be available for live viewing on Facebook.
According to Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V, Almo is the first distributor to offer a live streamed course where viewers can earn InfoComm CTS renewal units. “Those unable to attend E4 Dallas can simply login and stream the keynote live from Facebook, then take a quiz afterwards to become eligible to receive renewal unit credits for their participation.”
Craigmyle added, “E4 Dallas is a must-attend event for resellers, integrators and consultants in the area on October 18. It’s a VIP pass, with complete access to high caliber educational sessions, uninterrupted time with manufacturers and a full day of networking with AV professionals. This one day alone could easily change the future for our partners by giving them business-changing ideas and direction for new growth and revenue.”
E4 Keynote Streamed Live on Facebook
Led by Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe Publications, the session (worth 1.5 RUs) discusses the misinformation about 4K, such as exaggerated specs, compatibility and performance. Kayye teaches how to specify, sell and integrate these systems right the first time with just the facts and shares the top four applications for 4K. This session can be viewed on Facebook here.
CTS-Certified Sessions and E4 Experience Workshops
- Solid State Light Source Technology (.5 RU)
- Installation Issues for Converged AV/IT Systems (1 RU)
- Encouraging Interaction in the World of “Me”: Using Interactive LCDs for Productivity (1 RU)
- OLED: The Curve of the Future (1 RU)
- Designing Commercial Audio Systems for Maximum Performance & Profit (1 RU)
- The Great Outdoors: High Bright, Outdoor and Weatherized Displays Defined (Dallas Only) (1 RU)
- Dante Audio Networking Fundamentals (1 RU)
- The Planar LED, LCD and 4K Image Experience (1 RU)
- E4 Experience Workshop: Design a Huddle Space with Barco’s ClickShare (1 RU)
- E4 Experience Workshop: Media Players – Beyond the Basics using BrightSign’s BrightAuthor software (1 RU)
Samsung Showcase at E4
E4 Dallas is featuring Samsung’s exclusive showcase room with a creative mix of indoor SMART LED signage, semi-outdoor high ambient light displays for storefronts, outdoor displays certified to withstand the elements, a videowall made with seamless tiling and embedded System-on-Chip (SoC) technology, an interactive 82-inch E-Board display solution, a mirror display, and products from the new Samsung 4K display series.
E4 Dallas Details
E4 Dallas is on October 18 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Dallas. It’s entirely free — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, go here.