The Christie Interactivity Kit uses a breakthrough technology that allows multiple users to interact simultaneously with content on any rectangular, large-format digital display. The Interactivity Kit is a Christie technology preview at InfoComm this year.
This modular kit is reusable on different-sized rectangular displays, from a 3×1 up to a 12×6 Christie MicroTiles array, or a 9-square-meter video wall. It simply attaches around the perimeter of any large arrayed display and plugs into your computer’s USB port — without any need for drivers or manual calibration of sensors or cameras. Powered by Baanto ShadowSense, Christie Interactivity Kit has the resolution and speed needed to support finger-based gestures such as flicking, pinching, rotating and scrolling, plus reliable, accurate behavior that is critical to public and on-camera environments.
Now integrators will have the high-performance technology to create a unique and engaging, interactive digital experience with a touch screen, large-format display. Multi-touch interactivity in an easy kit: Multi-touch performance with high accuracy, excellent resolution and a quick response rate in large-format applications.
- Up to 18 touches on a 12 by 6 array (16 feet wide by 6 feet high).
- Ease of setup with USB connection and no drivers required.
- No manual calibration of sensors or cameras.
- Recognized by Windows 7 natively as a multi-touch device.
- Lightweight and small for easy shipment and installation.
- Seamless integration with Christie MicroTiles and Christie JumpStart.
For more information, go here: http://www.christiedigital.com/en-us/digital-signage/digital-display-case-studies/christie-videos/Pages/Christie-i-Kit.aspx