Clockaudio Ltd, a global leader in pro-AV microphone technologies, have introduced their latest product innovation the TIM-1000 Tracking Intelligent Microphone.
Streamlining huddle rooms, conference rooms and videoconferencing facilities, the TIM-1000 tracks the person in the space that is speaking, and follows that person anywhere in the room.
The concept behind TIM-1000 is simplicity; ease of installation, user-friendly set up and adaptability. The TIM-1000 installs just like a ceiling speaker (using dog legs) and can easily be installed in a drop ceiling or hard ceiling. TIM is “set to go” and does not require any programming or the need to set up different lobes. In addition, it can self-configure to any space.
At the core of TIM’s new level for microphone intelligence, is Clockaudio’s Adaptive Proximity Technology (APT). This APT allows TIM to keep a consistent sound level for the person speaking and will automatically compensate for the distance of the participant from the microphone while maintaining real-time audio capture.
TIM’s features are many; it only requires one channel of AEC, making it cost effective. UL listed, TIM works well with any soft codec, and is compatible with both Dante and AES67, making it easy to work with any DSP.
Other features for TIM-1000 include noise suppression, 3-band EQ, intuitive GUI, and an RGB ring that provides for visual room status. Powered over Ethernet, the device utilises API control via UDP commands and comes with separate control and audio paths.
When it comes to AV functionality and room design, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For some, a well-dressed conference table with a microphone neatly installed at each seat is the preference. For others, a minimal aesthetic is. Therefore, putting the microphones overhead in the ceiling is the ideal solution.
• Tracks meeting participants within the room
• APT technology for best possible sound output
• Eliminates unwanted steady state noise e.g. air conditioning, projectors
• Built-in equaliser
• Supports Dante and AES 67
• GUI through standard Web browser
• Powered over Ethernet (PoE+), IEEE 802.3at
• Separate control and data paths for added security
• API commands via UDP
• Easy setup and install
• Available in 2 models; Ceiling mount (TIM-1000-CM) and Pole mount (TIM-1000-PM)
• Tracks sound in a field around the microphone
• Ultra-sensitive – pickup range at least 9m x 9m
• No lobes or beams to configure
• Very easy to install – virtually no setup required
• Simple, easy to understand password protected GUIs
• Simple on-board EQ for low, mid and high frequencies
• Separate Audio and Data networks for increased security
Awarded Best New Audio Product of InfoComm 2019! For more information or to organise a demonstration, please contact:
CX Magazine – Sept 2019 Entertainment technology news and issues for Australia and New Zealand – in print and free online www.cxnetwork.com.au
© CX Media
The post Clockaudio TIM-1000 Tracking Intelligent Microphone appeared first on CX Network.