Comprehensive Connectivity just announced a new 4×4 seamless matrix switcher with video wall functionality (CSW-HD455KM). With four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs, Comprehensive’s new matrix provides EDID management for recognizing multiple display formats and sources with each source routed to any display, control via panel push buttons, IR remote control, RS232 interface or TCP/TP. It’s HDCP compliant for pass-through content.
- Compliant HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.3 and DVI 1.0
- Input video supports four HDMI, four VGA and four C-video
- Supports input resolutions up to 1920x1080p@60Hz
- Supports output resolutions up to 1920x1080p@60Hz
- Supports seamless switching output, optional seamless switching mode: fast switching, fade in/fade out and blinds
- Supports RS232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control
- Supports smart EDID management