Comprehensive Connectivity Company just launched an HDMI matrix switcher (CSW-HD442-4K60) with four HDMI inputs and four HDMI outputs that’s specified to switch 3840×2160 signals @60Hz (YCbCr4:2:0).
Comprehensive’s HDMI Matrix Switcher routes any four sources to be shown on any of the four displays, simultaneously, while supporting 4Kx2K@60Hz (YCbCr4:2:0). Multi-channel HDMI digital audio sources can be selected through on-panel buttons, IR remote controller, RS232 port or IP control.
Tech features include:
- Switches any four HDMI inputs to any four HDMI outputs (including 720p, 1080p and 4K)
- Supports all HDCP 2.2 specs
- Maintains resolutions up to 4Kx2K@60Hz (YCbCr 4:2:0)
- IR remote control, through RS232 or over IP
- Supports reception of any audio data conforming to the HDMI specification (e.g., PCM at up to 192kHz, compressed audio IEC 61937, DSD, DST, DTS and HBR
- Supports four channel ARC control