This kit includes one wall plate and one receiver and extends HDMI, VGA and stereo audio signals up to 230 feet with a 1080p resolution over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable via HDBaseT technology. Connection to the wall box uses 90° cable connectors. Auto switching displays the last connected device, use the front button for manual switching or serial RS232 switching option from a control device. Supports any OS and requires no driver set up. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT.
- Transmit HDMI / VGA with analog audio signal up to 70 meters
- Bi-directional power from either TX or RX
- Includes one transmitter wall plate and one receiver
- Auto EQ adjustment for optimal signal clarity
- Input source sequence selectable via Auto, Manual and Serial RS232
- Support resolutions up to UHD (3840×2160) and Full HD (1920×1080)