Denon’s Split Mix 6 is a one-rack space routing device that can be utilized as a six-channel mixer or a splitter with up to eight outputs. In Splitter Mode, a stereo input signal can be sent to up to eight discreet outputs. In Mixer Mode, a stereo input signal can be mixed with up to six mono signals — and at the same time, have separate direct outs for the mono inputs.
- Perfect for sending a stereo program to separate zones or amplified speaker systems
- Create custom mixes utilizing mixed and separate audio feeds
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balance / Pan and level controls with six-segment LED meters on each mono input channel
- Main Link function allows routing the main input signal to the main output
- Main input and output level controls with six-segment LED meters for each