Digital Projection has announced its new laser projector, the E-Vision Laser 5000 WUXGA.
The projector features Digital Projection’s MultiAxis technology, which allows it to be oriented for a wide variety of installation requirements.
Other key features of the new projector include:
- 5,500 lumens
- 20,000 hours of stable illumination
- HDBaseT® includes audio, Ethernet 100BaseT and RS232/IR control
- Up to 100m projection
- HDMI 1.4a for side by side, frame packing, frame sequential and top bottom 3D formats
- Syncronisation of active 3D glasses
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)
Digital Projection products are distributed in Australia by Amber Technology.
The post Digital Projection announces new 5K laser projector appeared first on Connected Magazine.