Epson today announced it will host its annual series of Epson Integrator Certification (EIC) Expos beginning Nov. 1. In addition, this year Epson is launching a new end-user initiative called “EPSON Education & Enterprise: AV & Beyond,” designed to provide attendees with the opportunity to experience business products in a casual showcase setting.
Now in its eighth year, the EIC training takes place in the morning, and continues to provide AV professionals, distributors, resellers, consultants, and installers with hands-on insight into current Epson installation and corporate projection solutions through in-person trainings with the company’s engineering and product staff. Attendees will also have the opportunity to network with AV industry leaders during the event’s partner exhibit.
The EPSON Education & Enterprise showcase begins after the EIC training, and provides potential and existing customers with an opportunity to experience a range of Epson business solutions, including augmented reality eyewear, printers and scanners, in addition to projection solutions.
Following are the confirmed dates and locations for these events – the EIC trainings will be held from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., and the EPSON Education & Enterprise showcase will be held from 3:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.:
- Chicago – Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017 at Soldier Field
- Toronto – Wednesday, Nov. 8, 2017 at Woodbine Racetrack
- New York – Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017 at MetLife Stadium
- Seattle – Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017 at CenturyLink Field
Manufacturing partners will also be represented at EIC, including Chief, Da-Lite, Vaddio, C2G, Middle Atlantic, Conen Mounts, Show Sage (Dataton), BMS, Atlona and ClearOne. Presentations will be based off topics suggested by event attendees surveyed during registration.
Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe Publications, will be the keynote speaker at all U.S. events, with a presentation at 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. In addition to writing about commercial and residential audiovisual products, Kayye has more than 25 years of experience working with tech companies, including Cisco, NEC, HP, InFocus and Sony, and has been the keynote speaker at over 300 technology shows and events.
“Every year, Epson provides those that attend the EIC events with the firm understanding and confidence to make the best recommendations for their customers, as well as equip them with answers to technical questions to enhance their customer’s overall projection experience,” said Michael Cho, CTS – senior engineer, Epson America, Inc. “The introduction of the EPSON Education & Enterprise showcase to our EIC events will be a fantastic extension of this training program, to instill a firmer understanding of Epson’s offerings at a global scale.”
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s events:
- Large Venue Projectors: The Pro L-Series large venue laser projectors leverage Epson’s proprietary 3LCD technology and integrated laser light source to deliver spectacular image quality. Featuring a lamp-free laser light source, projectors offer 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, Instant On/Off, absolute Black contrast ratio, and a wide color gamut for brilliant, color-rich performance.
- Ultra-Short Throw Laser Presentation Display: BrightLink Pro 1470Ui is the world’s first interactive 3LCD laser display for corporate use, and works on nearly any flat surface, transforming it into an interactive finger and touch enabled digital. Designed to change the way technologies, people and their ideas converge into one seamless digital experience, the BrightLink Pro offers up to a 100-inch diagonal display size to enhance and provide clear readability for increased productivity and collaboration, making it the ideal collaboration solution for the modern meeting room.
- Business Printing: WorkForce enterprise, powered by PrecisionCore® Line Head Technology, delivers breakthrough speed and brilliant-quality output.
- Business Document Scanners: Epson offers a wide range of document scanners ideal for a variety of business needs. Whether in a standalone or workgroup environment, or requiring a networkable, portable, or wireless solution, Epson has the right solution.
- T-Series Wide-Format Printing: Epson SureColor T-Series wide-format plotters are available in single-function or multifunction, and companies can easily add components to the configuration as they grow and printing needs evolve.
- On-Demand Label Printers: Epson ColorWorks on-demand color label printers deliver a wide range of full-color labeling applications, offering dependable, commercial inkjet printing with fast-drying, durable color inks.
- Augmented Reality Smart Glasses: Moverio smart headsets designed for the workplace.
- Robotics: Epson’s wide variety of industrial robots offer reliable solutions to help manufacturers reduce production costs and improve product quality.