Today Epson expanded its PowerLite Pro Z-series projector line with five new LCD models aimed at specific markets like education, HOW, rental and digital signage applications. All models come with edge blending, split screen capability, DICOM Simulation mode2, built-in alignment, plus two HDMI inputs, HD-SDI and VGA ports. Because they are stackable and side-by-side blockable, edge blending is fairly simple. This range of projectors is the first at this performance level for EPSON.
The five models include:
- PowerLite Pro Z8450WUNL spec’d at 7,000 lumens and with a native WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution LCD in a white enclosure
- PowerLite Pro Z8455WUNL also spec’d at 7,000 lumens, WUXGA but in a black enclosure
- PowerLite Pro Z8350WNL spec’d at 8,500 lumens and WXGA (1280×768) resolution in a white enclosure
- PowerLite Pro Z8250NL spec’d at 10,000 lumens and XGA (1024×768) resolution in a white enclosure
- PowerLite Pro Z8255NL is also spec’d 10,000 lumens with XGA resolution in a black enclosure
All five models have IP control, 10 memory blocks for set-up and display calibration, can be managed with EPSON’s Easy Management network software (including copying set-up configuration for both install and rental/staging applications of many daisy-chained projectors) and are spec’d a a 5000:1 contrast ratio.
You can see all the details here: http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/jsp/Landing/ProZ.do?iref=van_new-pro-z