Grund Audio Design introduced at InfoComm the new ACX Series loudspeaker product line that’s being pitched as a low-cost sound reinforcement line for the 200 – 400 seat house of worship, smaller meeting rooms and similar spaces. The new Grund Audio Design ACX Series encompasses five models. All utilize MDF enclosures and operate at 150 watts RMS @ 8 ohms, which enables the use of lower cost transducers. The five models include:
- ACX-2: 2-way; 1-inch HF driver, 12-inch LF transducer w/ a 90°x40° rotatable horn
- ACX-5: 2-way; 1-inch HF driver, 15-inch LF transducer w/ a 90°x40° rotatable horn
- ACX-8S: subwoofer; 18-inch transducer capable of 400 watts RMS
- ACX-2M: floor monitor; 1-inch HF driver, 12-inch LF transducer, 90°x40° rotatable horn
- ACX-5M: floor monitor; 1-inch HF driver, 15-inch LF transducer, 90°x40° rotatable horn
The ACX-2 and ACX-5 are available with handles and a pole mount as well as three 2×2 flypoints. The ACX-2M and ACX-5M are available with handles. The ACX-8S subwoofer is available with handles and a pole mount. Color options include black and white for all models.
All the details will be up on the company’s website after InfoComm.