InFocus Corporation has announced the debut of a new of product solutions designed for the conference room, classroom, enterprise and home at InfoComm 2018.
The new Mondopad line comprises three models, each of which will be available in 55, 65, 75 and 86-inch models as well as multi-touch 4K or 1080p anti-glare displays:
- Mondopad Ultra provides collaboration via a seamlessly integrated, fully-featured touchscreen system with a built-in Windows PC, an Intel Core i7 processor and Microsoft Office. Users can share, view and control the Mondopad Ultra from a computer, tablet or smartphone, annotate using the interactive digital whiteboard feature and utilize native HD video calling and data sharing.
- Mondopad Launch is a flexible solution that enables users to start meetings quickly with the tools that they choose by adding their favorite software and apps. Mondopad Launch models feature a built-in Windows PC with Intel Core i5 processor, are video conferencing ready and include a digital whiteboard and annotation capabilities for content sharing from any personal device.
- Mondopad Access gives users a way to present information and share ideas. Content can be wirelessly transmitted to the display at the touch of a button with the included InFocus SimpleShare point-to-point presentation solution. Users can write or draw on the built-in digital whiteboard, screen capture and annotate over any content, as well as view and present documents, photos and video.
Solid-State Illumination Projectors
InFocus is previewing three new solid-state illumination projectors:
- SPL1080HDUST is a HD laser projector featuring 4,000 lumens that projects a wide image from inches away with its super-short .23 throw ratio.
- IN1186HD is a LED projector featuring 2,200 lumens and full 1080p resolution. Compact and ultra-portable, the IN1186HD includes USB compatibility designed for PC-less presentations and BYOD applications.
- INL3148HD offers 5,000 lumens, WUXGA resolution and full connectivity for high-end installations.
IN119HDxa Home Entertainment Projector
Available now and on its debut display at InfoComm is a new version of SimpleShare, a point-to-point presentation wireless connectivity solution for video, presentation, documents, and data sharing. SimpleShare is device-agnostic and a true cable replacement, to allow users to wirelessly share high-definition video and sound to any display with an HDMI input without requiring software, downloads or network management. SimpleShare is extremely user-friendly for anyone to implement without burdening the IT department.
There’s a SimpleShare model for various applications:
- SimpleShare (INA-SIMS1) is perfect for a small meeting room, including one transmitter and receiver.
- SimpleShare Presentation System (INA-SIMPS1) is a complete conference room solution with three transmitters and a charging station.
- SimpleShare Touch Presentation System (INA-SIMINT1) supports up to three presenters with wireless touch control from a touch display panel and allows users to annotate on anything they present from their source device, as well as draw and write on a built-in digital whiteboard.
Jupiter PixelNet 2.0
An updated Jupiter PixelNet solution, PixelNet 2.0, makes its North American debut at InfoComm 2018. The distributed display wall system features uncompressed 4K video, native fiber and audio support and provides increased processing power with the ability to connect a virtually unlimited number of displays, video and data sources, across a campus or around the world. PixelNet Domain Control (PDC) software provides centralized control of real-time HD or 4K content in conference rooms, lobby displays, offices and classrooms, and also allows operators to visualize any video wall or single display in the network, place any video or data source in a window anywhere on the wall or within a single screen, and even control multiple video walls at remote locations. Jupiter PixelNet 2.0 is available now.
Al of the products are already on their website here.