NEC Display Solutions Europe showcased a range of new display and projection technologies for creating “Endless Impressions” at the record-breaking ISE 2018.
The annual show in Amsterdam saw its biggest-ever turnout, with the NEC stand proving to be very popular. The stand was organised around three distinct areas, comprising technologies for retail signage (“Engage”), corporate conferencing (“Connect”) and large venues (“Impress”).
Visitors got a first glimpse of several exciting new products and display technologies, many of which were incorporated into the stand to simulate real-world installations. The EXHIBITOR magazine gave NEC the ISE 2018 Stand Design Award for the XL stand category, providing the perfect endorsement of NEC’s theme for the event: “Create Endless Impressions that Engage, Connect and Impress.”
Attendees saw new product solutions including:
- Artistic laser projection mapping in cooperation with NEC partner Urbanscreen
- Direct View LED solutions for immersive retail signage applications
- New flagship 4K PH Series installation projector with 40K centre lumens and new RB laser technology
- Large sizes (up to 98”) of P and V Series displays with seamlessly embedded Raspberry Pi options. The new generation displays provide not only more but also better pixels including HDR support
- NEC InfinityBoard, the company’s all-in-one meeting room and corporate conferencing solution, which has just started to ship
NEC also revealed some significant strategic news at the show, with the announcement of the company’s acquisition of S[quadrat], a provider of LED solutions, which further strengthens NEC’s indoor (fine pitch) and outdoor LED display portfolio. The new acquisition also enables NEC to develop its professional services and additional support capabilities, providing a total package of full-service, end-to-end offerings for its channel partners and customers.
Stefanie Corinth, senior vice president marketing and business development at NEC Display Solutions Europe, said, “We have been coming to ISE for years, and this was certainly the biggest and best edition of the event. Our ambition for the show was simple: to show how NEC’s technology enables organisations to do so much more with digital visualisation, by creating interactive, immersive and collaborative experiences that make real, lasting impressions on the audience or participants. Incorporating three different zones, our stand provided the perfect backdrop for demonstrating the future of display in a range of use cases, from boardroom to retail signage and large venue.”
Here’s Gary’s interview with Stefanie during ISE.
And, here’s a stand/booth tour video Gary took at ISE.
For more highlights from NEC Display at ISE 2018:
- Visit the dedicated NEC microsite with videos and images of the stand.
- Here are the videos we shot at NEC Display during ISE 2018.
Of course, you can see all the new NEC stuff here.