NEC Display Solutions announced today the addition of the new 22-inch MultiSync E221N-BK and 24-inch MultiSync E241N-BK to its desktop product lineup.
Designed with the small business and entry-level enterprise customers in mind, the MultiSync E Series monitors offer IPS panels, ultra-narrow bezels on three sides and included thin client mounts for maximum value.
The MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK both feature a fully adjustable ergonomic stand, including 110mm height-adjust, tilt and swivel capabilities. In addition, the included stands enable pivoting to portrait orientation in either direction, allowing two displays used together to match the thin bezels in the middle, expanding the products’ ability to fit into almost any existing environment.
Below are additional features included in the MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK:
- LED backlight technology with 16:9 aspect ratio and 1920×1080 native resolution provides a smooth viewing experience
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers detailed images and text
- Expanded connectivity including DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D ports
- Integrated speakers and headphone jack enable business conferencing
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness to the optimal setting depending on the environment’s lighting, minimizing power consumption
- ECO Mode allows users to manually adjust the display’s brightness to two preset settings, including ENERGY STAR, which saves more power and reduces energy costs
- Carbon footprint and cost meter allow users to quickly and easily track the savings of green gas emissions
- Compliant with the newest standards, such as ENERGY STAR 7.0 and TCO 7.0
The MultiSync E221N-BK and E241N-BK will be available in January 2017 and list for $219 and $259, respectively. Here are all the specs.