The NSCA Zone, booth #C5859 at InfoComm 2010, is your one-stop shop during InfoComm 2010 to network with industry peers, find business solutions for your everyday needs, putt for charity and a chance to win $500 daily, and enter to win a variety of prizes and products, including one of three 42” LCD HDTVs.
NSCA members are the industry’s leading commercial electronic systems integrators. They have access to valuable, industry-specific research, training exclusive to industry professionals, and advocates who fight against legislation that would be lethal to your business. Visit the NSCA Zone to:
- Meet NSCA members and staff who can help you make the most of your membership.
- Pick up a scratch card to win discounts on NSCA membership, training or NSCA’s next business conference, iPods – everyone wins.
- Hear first-hand how NSCA’s Business & Leadership Conference has helped contractors improve their bottom lines, expand their business, and utilize the unique skills of Generation “Why.”
- Take a shot at a hole-in-one and your chance to win $500 in the NSCA Education Foundation’s popular Putting Challenge, sponsored by Herman Procurement & Logistics. For a $5 contribution to the Foundation, receive three chances to make a hole-in-one, as well a drink ticket for a cold water or soda. If you make a hole-in-one, come back at the end of the day for the “putt-off” to win $500.
- Learn how NSCA’s alternative to national healthcare, SystemsPlus™ Health Solutions, can help you create a healthier, more productive staff while saving time and money. Plus enter to win a Ping G15 driver.
- Find out how NSCA is helping protect your business against harmful legislation and policy initiatives.