The new Philips Touch Series consists of 10 different products developed for the retail, quick service restaurant, hospitality, healthcare and transportation industries. Available in 32”, 42”, 46”, 55” and 65” sizes, according to MMD, each model is designed for 24/7/365 operation and use commercial-grade displays.
The new Philips Touch Series include either one of these two technologies:
- Optical Sensing Dual-Touch: The Optical Sensing Dual Camera system allows for 2 simultaneous touch points at the same time.
- Infrared Sensing Multi-Touch: The Infrared Sensing Multi-Touch technology allows for multiple simultaneous touch points at the same time.
The Philips Touch Series all include Intel’s Open Plugable Specification (OPS), are native 1920×1080 resolution, include RS232 and IP control and have a mode called SmartPower to reduce power consumption up to 50 percent in different lighting conditions.
The optical sensing, dual-touch displays are:
- 32” Dual-Touch HD LCD Display (BDL3245DT/27)
- 42” Dual-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL4245DT/27)
- 46” Dual-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL4645DT/27)
- 55” Dual-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL5545DT/27)
- 55” Dual-Touch HD LCD Display (BDL5571DT/27)
The infrared sensing, multi-touch displays are:
- 42” Multi-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL4245AT/27)
- 46” Multi-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL4645AT/27)
- 55” Multi-Touch HD LCD Display with OPS (BDL5545AT/27)
- 55” Multi-Touch HD LED Display (BDL5530AT/27)
- 65” Multi-Touch HD LCD Display (BDL6531AT/27)
All the displays will officially debut at InfoComm.