The DR-10L recorder and RX 7 Elements software together address common live production and recording challenges. The bundle can reduce stress while on location by helping a videographer or filmmaker ensure reliable and accurate audio capture. And it helps streamlining costs and workflow during post-production by reducing the time required for fixing and repairing problematic audio.
Designed for small home studios, RX 7 Elements is a budget-friendly noise reduction and audio repair tool. Features of RX 7 Elements include:
- Repair Assistant: This intelligent repair tool can detect noise, clipping, clicks and more. Solve common audio issues faster by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting repair assistant analyze the audio with one listen.
- Voice De-noise: This tool can adapt to a changing noise floor for responsive, articulate vocal correction.
- De-Clip: This tool repairs digital and analogue clipping artifacts, eliminating the need to re-record your audio.
- De-Click: Use this to polish audio recordings suffering from quality degradation and digital errors.
- De-hum: This tool automatically identifies unwanted hum and precisely removes it for immediate clarity.