Over this week, we’ll be previewing all the rAVe Top-10 Tour Winners. Each product highlighted, will be on rAVe’s 2nd Annual Top-10 Tour at InfoComm. The rAVe Top-10 Tour is NOT a “pay for play” tour or product preview (like MOST AV publications do). These 10 products were selected from over 70 submissions from InfoComm 2013 exhibitors. Of those 70, these are the 10 we thought you NEED to see at the show – and if you’re not able to go to InfoComm, the products featured here will give you a good overview of what you missed:
Visix has combined its interactive designs with its scheduling products to make RoomBoard, a combination touchscreen/wayfinding solution that shows room availability, allows scheduling at the screen and integrates with MeetingMinder interactive conference room signs — all Microsoft Exchange or EMS compatible.
RoomBoard is essentially digital signage, interactive wayfinding, local kiosk support and a room sign all-in-one.
RoomBoard can be custom-built with a client’s logo, colors and map. Maps are interactive and room availability is instantly recognizable with available rooms in green and busy rooms in red. Point-to-point directions and event schedules can be included, or content blocks can play back standard digital signage playlists.
Key RoomBoard features include:
- Combines digital signage, interactive wayfinding and full-screen kiosk support for an enterprise, self-service room management solution.
- Shows room availability on wayfinding maps with available rooms in green and busy rooms in red for instant recognition.
- A hot spot can be incorporated to launch either Microsoft Exchange or EMS, allowing viewers to schedule rooms right at the RoomBoard.
- Point-to-point directions and event schedules can be included, or content blocks can play back standard digital signage playlists.
- Integrates with Visix MeetingMinder interactive room signs all being fed by a central scheduling application.