TrueConf announced this week a new offering called TrueConf Group, a videoconferencing endpoint with built-in MCU that boasts high-quality video and audio clarity. TrueConf Group will be available for shipping globally sometime this fall in multiple configurations as ready-to-use kits for meeting rooms.
TrueConf Group includes:
- 1080p60 video and content and enables users to share any content as a separate video stream, thanks to H.239 and BFCP support. The endpoint also supports content sharing from a USB drive in several clicks.
- Built-in MCU — TrueConf Group’s integrated multipoint capabilities allow up to eight connections on a single conference without requiring an external bridge.
- Built-in noise reduction and echo cancellation provides high-quality audio, while H.265 and H.264 SVC codecs guarantee FullHD quality using half of the bandwidth compared to older video conferencing systems.
- Native compatibility with conference room systems. Seamless integration with any video conferencing endpoints, content sharing, remote camera control and customized video layouts.
- With an infrared remote, users can control the endpoint, communication sessions or participants’ cameras.
- TrueConf Group offers a wide range of collaboration tools, including content sharing, slideshows, mirror mode, video recording, etc.
TrueConf Group fits into TrueConf’s existing ecosystem and is compatible with TrueConf video collaboration solutions — here are the details.