D-Tools, Inc. and TRXio have announced that an API integration between the two platforms is officially available.
The D-Tools and TRXio API integration includes inventory tracking and management to ensure data integrity throughout project lifecycle and provides a seamless workflow from the initial proposal through the installation. Not only does this give users the ability to track products from procurement through installation, they will also be able to better manage inventory and, as a result, improve cash flow and overall profitability.
When used together, D-Tools’ estimation, system design, and project management platform and TRXio’s inventory management and asset-tracking solution enables system integrators to have a comprehensive project workflow that delivers the tools they need, both in the office and in the field, to increase productivity and profitability. Through this integration, D-Tools users will benefit from a number of enhancements that can be realised across multiple departments within their organisations, including:
- Ready access to product status (i.e. requested, purchased, received, staged, delivered) throughout the project workflow
- Precise inventory tracking that leads to time and cost savings
- Reduced need for communications between the office/warehouse and the field
- Increased field efficiency
- Reduced inventory for better cash flow management
A free 30-day trial of D-Tools can be downloaded by following this link http://d-tools.com/30-day-free-trial/.
The post TRXio inventory tracking and management added to D-Tools SI platform appeared first on Connected Magazine.