10 Reasons Why You Should Attend the Manufacturer’s Forum at InfoComm
- Tablet Reviews & Latest Trends
- 13 Nov, 2019
By Gary Kayye
10. Just look at the panelists. Heck, just having Andrew Edwards, President of Extron, and George Feldstein, founder of Crestron, on the panel together is reason in itself to go.
9. I think I will sit George and Andrew next to each other.
8. Harman’s Michael MacDonald will be there and his $5 billion company was purchased last month for $8 billion.
7. What else are you going to do Monday afternoon before the big pre-show party?
6. The panelists don’t get the questions before the event – making their comments unscripted.
5. Extron’s new dealer policy has caused quite a stir in the market and the person who created it will be on the panel!
4. The HD videoconferencing market has taken off but now Cisco is banging on the ProAV door. Come hear what Tandberg president Rick Snyder thinks of the IT giant’s plan.
3. Christie Digital is one of the oldest projector manufacturers in the market, have one of the most loyal dealer channels and they’re still profitable. How’d they do it?
2. You (the audience) get to ask questions of the panelists!
1. I will make an announcement that will SHOCK you!