AtlasIED to Demo GLOBALCOM Portfolio of Products at ISE
- Industry News & Latest Trends
- 16 Jan, 2020
AtlasIED will be at ISE 2020 in stand #7-N190 to demo its new GLOBALCOM portfolio of products. Specifically, AltasIED is bringing to the EMEA market the GLOBALCOM 5400 Series products and features, designed for use in transportation facilities.
To ensure that the solutions can be implemented in the European market, the GLOBALCOM 5400 Series was designed and engineered to meet demands for mass notification and emergency communications. Set forth by the European fire and safety agencies (EN 54-16), as well as UL-1711 (UL2572 and NFPA72), GLOBALCOM uses the standards for its life safety signaling and paging system.
While the 5400 Series is a crucial element for notification during emergencies, it also can be used as a communication and paging solution.
Included in the 5400 line are the following features:
- Announcement controllers feature a built-in message server for life/safety emergency notifications.
- All announcement controllers are Dante-enabled.
- Input and communications stations feature built-in microphones and an option of a fully programmable 16-button interface.
- All models of input and communications stations are both Dante- and PoE-enabled.
- Amplifiers and zone managers provide processing and management from four to 32 paging zones assigned from an IED 5400 control system.
- Auxiliary input-output devices include various network input devices, backup amplifier switching modules and expansion modules.
- Director System Management Software provides an application-specific interface to an IED GLOBALCOM.IP system.
You can learn more about the GLOBALCOM 5400 Series here.
See a video we shot about the GlobalCom Series at Integrate 2019: