Chief Designs Over-the-Whiteboard Mount for Placing Interactive Displays in Classrooms
- Industry News & Latest Trends
- 14 Nov, 2019
Chief will bring the over-the-whiteboard interactive display mount to InfoComm booth C3683. The mount allows for installation and adjustment of heavy interactive flat panel displays over existing chalkboards or whiteboards. By shipping largely pre-assembled with minimal hardware, Chief designed the OB1U to reduce installation time.
Height variability accommodates younger children or those seated at lower levels.
Other features include:
- Heavy-duty weight capacity of 310 pounds (140.6 kilograms)
- Display height adjustment range of 26” (660 millimeters)
- Interface brackets mount directly to display then hang on single rail-style cross bracket, eliminating the need to remove display from box prior to installation
- Flexible wall assembly anchoring points to accommodate 16 or 24” stud spacing
- Allows for a minimum of 4” (102 millimeters) clearance from wall
- Plumb adjustment up to 1.5 degrees compensates for uneven walls
- Integrated lateral shift
You can see all the specs here.