Peerless-AV Debuts SEAMLESS
- Industry News & Latest Trends
- 14 Nov, 2019
Peerless-AV will be rolling out SEAMLESS at InfoComm. Peerless-AV says SEAMLESS is a bespoke program for LED video walls and offers an all-encompassing support system for Peerless-AV’s partners and customers. Key elements of the program include:
- Expert Engineering and Design: Experienced engineers and support staff collaborate in a think-tank style environment, creating new and effective solutions.
- Custom Project Managers: A single point of contact from the SEAMLESS LED Solutions Team is provided to oversee every step of a project, ensuring an ideal solution and timely delivery.
- Full Installation Services: The team supports the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and even post-installation services.
- Dedicated LED Mounting Solutions: Peerless-AV offers an innovative approach to all services, both indoors and out. Specializing in custom LED solutions, the company strives to stay on the cutting edge of what the industry has to offer. Peerless-AV is equipped to work in a variety of markets and environments, giving customers endless design options.
At InfoComm, Peerless-AV will also be showcasing the newest edition to its SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV program — its LED Video Wall Configurator. Going live in mid-June, the configurator allows users to simply and easily design an LED video wall and request a quote within minutes. The online configurator streamlines the process for Peerless-AV’s customers and speeds up the mount development and delivery time. The ultra-useful configuration tool provides additional critical information, such as mount weight, video wall power consumption and display resolution. This innovative technology is easy to use and sets a new standard for the LED video wall market.
Go here for all the details.