Armourdog iPad Mini Protective Case
- Product SKU: AR-G030
Durable & shockproof shoulder strap case for iPad Mini 4/5
iPad hand-held case with carry strap. Compatible with iPad Mini 1/2/3/4 or the latest iPad Mini 5.
The rugged 360 swivel grip case with tempered glass screen protector is the perfect solution for life’s hard knocks. Whether using your iPad for line-of-business applications such as retail, hospitality, meet-and-greet, queue busting, or just travelling, reading and watching videos, our swivel grip case will protect your valuable tablet. The impact absorbent TPU outer layer protects the iPad from knocks and bumps, while the immensely strong tempered glass screen protector will prevent damage from sharp objects or heavy impact. The adjustable hand strap with rotating screen enables comfortable and secure handling of the iPad, eliminating hand strain or fatigue over extended periods of use. The integrated stand allows the iPad to be positioned in a portrait or landscape mode at an adjustable angle.
- Rugged, splash proof case for iPads with tempered glass screen protector
- Adjustable 360 degree rotating hand strap
- Integrated fold-away stand for portrait and landscape positioning
- Cut-outs or covers for all ports, camera, speakers, etc
Can withstand splash or dashes of water, but not safe for water permeation.
Easily rest your iPad on the tablet for a "hands free" application.
The adjustable hand strap with rotating screen enables comfortable and secure handling of the iPad
Remove the impact absorbing TPU CSleeve. Don't be afraid it won't break.
Separate the front and back sections of the hard shell by applying pressure as indicated by the arrows.
Lower the iPad into the rear part of the hard shell. Making sure it's the right way up. The ports should line up nicely.
Install the top part of the hard shell onto the iPad and click the clips back in place for all four sides.
Finally, reinstall the TPU sleeve onto the inner hard shell.
Using the Integrated Kick Stand
- The integrated kick stand is located under the hand strap on the rear.
- Use your finger under the latch to open the stand to the desired angle.
- Once the kick stand is extended, you can position the case in portrait or landscape.
- The stand pushes back into the recess and clips back into place after use.
Adjusting the Rotating Hand Strap
- To adjust the hand strap, first dismantle the case (as per the instructions above) and remove the iPad to gain access to the strap covers.
- Open these covers up and adjust the strap on one or both sides.
- Secure the hand strap over the pins and close the covers.
- Place your iPad back and reassemble the case.