POE+ to USB-C Power and Data Delivery with 25 Watt Output
IN-WALL USB TYPE C POWER + DATA DELIVERY WITH 25-WATT OUTPUT
Perfect for mounted tablets in office or commercial spaces, this PoE to USB type C adapter is designed to fit inside the US or European junction box for mounted tablet enclosures. You can now have a PoE+ to USB Type C Power and Data Delivery solution specific for Google Pixel, Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Galaxy Tab*, and Apple iPad!
25 Watt 802.3at PoE to USB-C Output.
Two unique outputs allow you to deliver either USB-C power PLUS 10/100 Mbps data directly to your tablet OR power the only solution for tablets connected to Wi-Fi.
For consistent performance, be sure to use a high-quality USB cable.
Low-quality USB cables (including some Apple cables) are inconsistent. Below are links to different length cables we sell and guarantee.
- Delivers both continuous USB-C power and Data to your tablet on the USB-C connector. PoE technology allows you to extend power and data up to 328 feet from the source.
- Optional USB-C or Lightning Cable kits are available
- Offers a working solution for installing tablets, kiosks, and schedulers where you need them using PoE technology
- Fits inside the standard US and European Junction Box
- Delivers Both USB Type C Power and 10/100 Fast Ethernet Data on one cable
- Wired 10/100 Mbps data through the connector allows for greater network security.
- Plug-and-play design for easy installation
- 2.0 USB Data Standard Output
- 25 Watt Output - (5V2.6A, 9V1.78A, 12V1.34A,15V1.37A, 20V1.15A)
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ Switch or Injector
* Samsung Tab compatibility may vary. 2020 Tab A7 SMT500 models no longer have the ability to do concurrent power and data connections, though SMT510 and SMT515 still do have compatibility. Please check your specific model for compatibility with USB-C data transfer.
Kitted with USB-C to USB-C Cable
Kitted with USB-C to Lightning Cable
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 1 business day. You will receive an order notification when your order has shipped.
When placing your order, please supply a physical address.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes
1 - 3 working days (Note: rural delivery may take up to 6 days)
Auckland:Pickup for in-stock products can be collected before 3:30pm
ORDERING & CONTACT INFORMATION
For all online enquiries or assistance with placing an order please contact our team
Phone: 09 979 5479
Our team is available between 8am -5pm Monday - Friday
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, you will receive a tax invoice & order notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status.
Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to become available.
Factory sourced goods and forward-thinking products serving the needs of professional integrators, resellers and consultants.
Request A Dealer Application
Interested in doing business with us? Download our dealer application to get started.