Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find my Installation Instructions?
- Instruction guides will be at the product page under downloadable content.
What iPad model do I have?
- To check which iPad model you have click
- For other tablets, it is usually under "Settings" -> "About" Section.
How do I disable my iPad home button?
- Disabling the iPad home button can be done through using Guided Access.
How do I setup my iPad as a kiosk?
- Apple has made it easier to setup your iPad as a kiosk, by using the Guided Access feature
How do I stop my screen from timing out?
- To stop your screen from timing out you would need to disable the auto-lock feature of your iPad (which is a default feature on your iPad).
- To disable auto-lock, head to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock > Select "Never"
My Tablet is not listed in the compatible models, What do I do?
- If your tablet is not listed please feel free to contact us and tell us about your project/inquiry.
Do you have a stand that can fit large screens?
- We cater for all tablet sizes between 7" - 13". Any size outside of this range, please contact us for more information or simply talk to us using our chat feature below.
Will the iPad overheat when constantly charged?
- Apple have had this problem in the past but it has been addressed in iOS 11.3 and later.
- Beginning with iOS 11.3 Apple has added a power management feature that applies when the iOS device is constantly connected to power. With this new feature the iOS device does not stay at 100% even when constantly connected to power. Instead iOS stops drawing power and allows the battery to discharge. At some point it then decides to draw power again.This is healthier for the battery.
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, will your enclosures work for me?
- Yes, our enclosures can cater for Samsung Galaxy Tablet. Otherwise, we have Universal enclosures that can fit most Tablets.
- For more information either contact us or talk to using the chat support.
AV/Meeting Room Hardware
How can I provide data to my iPad using a PoE solution?
- Yes, we have a PoE solution that can provide both power and data to iPads.
- The Redpark Adapter is a plug-and-play solution, provided that you have a PoE-enabled switch. All you need to do is plug-in your ethernet cable.
Do you have a POE solution for Samsung Devices?
- Yes, but for Samsung PoEs we would need the exact tablet model so that we can confirm which PoE works.
Do you have Glass Mounting Solutions?
- Yes we do have glass mounting solutions. The enclosure would either be mounted to the mullion or the glass itself.
- For more information about glass mounts please contact us or talk to us using the chat feature below.
How does your Glass mounting solution work?
- There are 2 ways to mount to glass. Either you mount the stands to a mullion or using the glass mounting kit adhesive to mount directly to the glass.
How do I setup my Redpark Adapter?
- The Redpark adapter is designed so that all you have to do is plug-in your ethernet cable and connect your device. Provided that your ethernet cable is connected to a PoE enabled switch.
Do you do installations?
- At present, we do not do installations.
Is Wifi better than PoE?
- In this case there is no better solution, it all depends on what is the right solution for your application.
- PoE is the right solution if you are installing multiple tablet stands eg Meeting rooms. This is because of the disruptive nature of using Wifi. If your app relies heavily with being connected to the internet then using the Redpark adapter which provides both data and power will be the right solution.
Can I please get pricing on the AV Cart.
- For pricing on the AV Cart, TV Stand, Credenza, Multi-mount and Zoom Room Consoles please contact us for more information.
I want to see the AV Cart where can I view this?
- We have the AV Cart setup in our Auckland showroom.
- Feel free to contact us when you want to come in and view the product.
How many screens can the AV Cart fit?
- The AV Cart can only take 2 screens using the dual display kit.
How does EAS tags work?
- An EAS system or electronic article surveillance system works with detection antennas that are installed at the exit of the store and the hard tags or labels attached to the articles sold in the store. The detection antennas constantly emit electromagnetic energy. When a customer passes these antennas with an article, a hard tag or label - if it is not deactivated - causes a short electromagnetic signal that is received by the antennas and results in an alarm.
How do I know what frequency my gates are?
- If you have Radio Frequency Gates (RF) you will be on 8.2MHz.
- If you have a Acousto Magnetic Frequency Gates (AM) you will be on 58kHz.
- When buying tags you would need to know which frequency your EAS Gate will be on.
I just opened a new shop and I need a security solution. Can you help?
- Yes, we can definitely help you with the whole solution. We can get you in contact to a company that installs security gates and we can provide you the EAS Tags.
- Just contact us about this inquiry and we will definitely help you out.
What is a security Ink Tag?
- Inside the ink security tag is a sealed vial of dye. If the tag is forcibly removed instead of properly removed by the retailer, the security tag ink vial breaks, and permanent ink bleeds all over the garment, rendering it unusable and worthless.
Does security Ink Wash out?
- Security ink is permanent, which makes it difficult to get out of clothes. Treat the stain immediately and blot it rather than rubbing, which will only spread the mess.
Why is my detacher not detaching my tags?
- There could be multiple reasons why your tags are not detaching.
- You could have an old detacher and that the magnetic strength has decreased over time.
- The tag requires a stronger magnetic detacher.
- You have a faulty tag.
How would I figure out which tag is for what use?
- You would need to figure out what Frequency gates you are currently using. If you are not using gates talk to us and we'll suggest tags that can work for you.
- We can suggest which tags will work for your application when you contact us or talk to us using the chat feature below.
Can I get a sample tag to test?
- If you need a sample tag to test please contact us and we'll organize a sample kit for you.
I want to be a reseller, how do I apply for an account?
- Contact us and we'll walk you through the steps on how to be a reseller and how we can help you with your existing projects.
I have a project, do you provide project pricing?
- Yes, we can definitely review the pricing for project inquiries.
- Talk to us about your project!
I have a business account but I can’t login.
- The Business Account login is in a different portal hence it is not working.
Do you have a showroom?
- Yes, we have a showroom.
- Feel free to visit us anytime between 8:30am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri.
What payment methods does Leading Solutions accept?
- We accept Credit Card payments when purchasing through the website.
- Alternatively, we also accept Purchase Orders (for business accounts only) or Bank Transfer.
- If none of the above payment methods works for you please contact us to discuss.
What if I can't find the products that I was looking for?
- If you can't find the product/s that you are looking for please contact us or message us using our chat support.
What are your opening hours?
- We are open Monday - Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
How do I request a quote?
- To request for a quote either Contact Us or Talk To Us using the chat support below.
- For all shipping questions, please refer to this page
Can we pick up our order?
- Yes, you can most definitely pick up your order.
- We are based in North Shore, Auckland.
- If you would like to pick up your order please let us know and we'll get it ready for you.
Can we arrange our own shipping?
- Unfortunately we do not permit customers/clients to arrange their own shipping.
- There may be exceptions, please contact us to discuss.
Can you do express delivery?
- At Leading Solutions we aim to dispatch your order at the same day.
- North Island deliveries will be shipped in 1-2 working days.
- South Island deliveries will be shipped in 2-3 working days. But we do offer overnight deliveries to the South Island at an extra charge.
- For Auckland-wide deliveries we offer a same-day delivery service at an extra charge.
How do I track my order?
- Tracking details will be sent to your nominated email address.
- If you haven't received this email please contact us.
Can you do drop shipping?
- Yes we offer drop shipping in Leading Solutions.
- Contact us for more information on how to drop ship your order.
Can you deliver on a weekend?
- Yes, we can do Saturday Delivery for an extra charge.
- Contact usfor this option.
Contact us for further information