High Security Anti-Ligature Mirrors
The High-Security range of Anti-Ligature Wall Mirrors from DuraVisionTM are designed for use in Prisons, Correctional Institutions, Hospitals, Mental Health and Behavioural Facilities and Municipal Toilets.
• The tamper-proof vinyl frame design is ligature free, resistant to breakage and easy to install.
• The mirror face is placed into the rebate from the back, then the ACM backing is glued into its own rebate.
• Once fixed to a flat wall, the mirror and backing are totally encapsulated and cannot be removed without destruction of the frame (ie: the mirror cannot be pulled out from the front).
• A non-pick sealant can also be applied after installation where the mirror frame makes contact with the wall to reduce ligature risk.
• ACM Back holds the mirror securely in place. Recessed, tamper-proof fixings increase security and reduce ligature risk.
•PVC water-resistant frame
• Tough, durable and built to last.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
All orders are processed within 1 business day. You will receive an order notification when your order has shipped.
When placing your order, please supply a physical address.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes
1 - 3 working days (Note: rural delivery may take up to 6 days)
Auckland:Pickup for in-stock products can be collected before 3:30pm
ORDERING & CONTACT INFORMATION
For all online enquiries or assistance with placing an order please contact our team
Phone: 09 979 5479
Our team is available between 8am -5pm Monday - Friday
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
When your order has shipped, you will receive a tax invoice & order notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status.
Please allow 24 hours for tracking information to become available.
What's inside the tag matters! High quality ferrites and strong exterior casing features on all of our security tags.
Complete assurance that the security tags will match the frequency of your existing gates. Talk to us for more information.