The QL820NWB offers two colour printing. Print in both black and red using DK22251 tapes - ideal for highlighting important information on a label. Create standout, cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, food packaging and more. This top end model features a large graphic LCD display, which makes it easy to operate the printer and design personal labels. It offers an extended range of connectivity options, including Bluetooth and wired network connectivity in addition to Wi-Fi, AirPrint and USB connections. Moreover, the Brother QL820NWB can work without being connected to a PC. This label printer can also run on an optional Li-ion battery, making it extremely mobile for printing labels in warehouses, shops or large offices, meeting the increasing demand for businesses to be mobile and flexible.
- Flexible connectivity - The Brother QL820NWB network label printer features Bluetooth wireless technology, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11b/g/n) and Wireless Direct interfaces
- Ultra-fast, printing up to 110 labels per minute
- Print labels wirelessly using AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Label app download
- Easy to read Backlit Monochrome LCD screen allows for standalone use
- Optional Li-ion battery for a complete mobile solution
- High-resolution (up to 300 x 600 dpi) printing, for crisp text and graphics
- Windows and Mac compatible